Archived consultation responses
A selection of UKRIO’s responses to past consultations on research integrity and related issues is shown below:
- March 2013: HEFCE consultation on whether compliance with the Concordat to Support Research Integrity should become a condition of its grants
- February 2013: House of Commons Science and Technology Committee inquiry into clinical trials
- May 2012: UUK/RCUK/HEFCE/Wellcome Trust consultation on ‘The Concordat to Support Research Integrity’
- March 2012: submission to ‘Shaping an Effective National Role for the Health Research Authority’
- February 2012: Medical Research Council consultation on ‘Good Research Practice: Principles and guidelines’
- June 2011: letter from Professor Sir Ian Kennedy, Chair of UKRIO, to Andrew Miller MP, Chair of House of Commons Science and Technology Commitee
- May 2011: supplementary written evidence for House of Commons Science and Technology Committee inquiry into peer review
- March 2011: House of Commons Science and Technology Committee inquiry into peer review
- September 2010: Review of the regulation and governance of medical research by the Academy of Medical Sciences: call for evidence on the function and scope of a proposed ‘single research regulator’.
- June 2010: Review of the regulation and governance of medical research by the Academy of Medical Sciences.
- September 2009: General Medical Council consultation on Good practice in research and Consent to research.
- October 2008: Research Councils consultation on consultation on Integrity, Clarity and Good Management – Code of Conduct and Policy on the Governance of Good Research Conduct.