Research Integrity Resources
This area of the UKRIO website is dedicated to research integrity resources. You will find materials from UKRIO and other organisations.
As new resources become available these will be added and existing resources will be reviewed periodically.
Please inform UKRIO of relevant materials to be included in this section via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Image Integrity
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
- General Data Protection Regulation and Research Integrity
- Open Access and Doctoral Theses
- Pre-prints vs Pre-proof/Pre-press
- Predatory Journals and Publishers
- Questionable Research Practices
- Research Culture
- Expert Interviews
- Culture of Scientific Research – blog
- Digital Badge – blog
- Ethics in AWERB – blog
- RECs and animals – blog
Please note that this list of resources is not intended to be exhaustive and should not be seen as a substitute for advice from suitably qualified persons. UKRIO is not responsible for the content of external websites linked to from this page. If you would like to seek advice from UKRIO, information on our role and remit and on how to contact us is available here.