UKRIO holds regular webinars on research integrity and related issues. In our webinar series, speakers from UKRIO and invited experts explore topics such as: publication ethics and authorship; research data; implementation of the Concordat to Support Research Integrity; research ethics; consent in research; and research integrity training.
Our webinars are open to all and free to attend. Dates and topics for webinars will be announced periodically. For more information on these free events, please check this page regularly or follow our social media accounts, and please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
If you are interested in speaking at one of UKRIO’s webinars for the research community, please complete the survey here, along with your availability, so we can determine the best format and timing.
- Research Culture: Environments & Accountability, in association with GuildHE. Wednesday 22 February 2023, 10:00–12:00. Click here to register and see more details:
- Trusted Research. “Trusted Research aims to support the integrity of the system of international research collaboration, which is vital to the continued success of the UK’s research and innovation sector.” Wednesday 19 April 2023, 10:00–11:00 BST. Click here to register and see more details.
- UKRIO Virtual Annual Conference. Research Integrity: Culture and Confidence. Wednesday 24–Thursday 25 May 2023, 10:00–16:00 BST
Past webinars videos and slides
Since May 2020, UKRIO has been holding regular webinars on research integrity and related issues. Speakers from UKRIO and invited experts have explored topics such as research culture; rewarding responsible practice in research; publication ethics and authorship; research data; implementation of the Concordat to Support Research Integrity; research ethics; consent in research; and research integrity training.
Selected presentations and recordings (where available) from previous webinars are available below.
Please note that speakers have requested that their presentations are not hosted on any institutional websites. Copyright of the presentation rests with the speaker and/or their institution, unless otherwise stated. Use of any presentation for commercial gain or purposes requires the prior permission of the speaker.
Disclaimer: the views represented are not necessarily those of the UK Research Integrity Office.
- An Introduction to Research Integrity – 7 December 2022
- EASE/UKRIO Peer Review Week webinar: How Can Peer Review Support Research Integrity? – 21 September 2022
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion in the Research Environment – 20 April 2022
- Research Integrity in Practice Research – 9 February 2022
- An Introduction to Research Integrity – 1 December 2021
- Alternative Methods of Publishing – 4 November 2021
- Recognising & Rewarding Responsible Research Practice – 21 July 2021
- An Introduction to Research Integrity – 21 April 2021
- Research Involving Animals – 24 February 2021
- Good research practice from the publishers’ perspective – 20 January 2021
- Research Culture – 9 December 2020
- Data Sharing and Ethics – 11 November 2020
- Clinical Trials – 14 October 2020
- Consent – 9 September 2020
- Research Ethics – 5 August 2020
- Research Integrity: a landscape study – 8 July 2020
- Publication Ethics – 10 June 2020
- Sector Update – 6 May 2020
Terms and conditions for UKRIO event bookings can be found here.