Past Webinar Series
Since May 2020, UKRIO began holding monthly webinars on research integrity and related issues. Speakers from UKRIO and invited experts will explore topics such as publication ethics and authorship; research data; implementation of the Concordat to Support Research Integrity; research ethics; consent in research; and research integrity training.
Selected presentations and recordings (where available) from previous webinars are available below.
Please note that speakers have requested that their presentations are not hosted on any institutional websites. Copyright of the presentation rests with the speaker and/or their institution, unless otherwise stated. Use of any presentation for commercial gain or purposes requires the prior permission of the speaker. Disclaimer: the views represented are not necessarily those of the UK Research Integrity Office.
- An Introduction to Research Integrity – 1 December 2021
- Alternative Methods of Publishing – 4 November 2021
- Recognising & Rewarding Responsible Research Practice – 21 July 2021
- An Introduction to Research Integrity – 21 April 2021
- Research Involving Animals – 24 February 2021
- Good research practice from the publishers’ perspective – 20 January 2021
- Research Culture – 9 December 2020
- Data Sharing and Ethics – 11 November 2020
- Clinical Trials – 14 October 2020
- Consent – 9 September 2020
- Research Ethics – 5 August 2020
- Research Integrity: a landscape study – 8 July 2020
- Publication Ethics – 10 June 2020
- Sector Update – 6 May 2020
Terms and conditions for UKRIO event bookings can be found here.
UKRIO is following the advice of Public Health England (PHE) and the UK Government. All UKRIO events will be conducted virtually until further notice. Support and services that the charity normally provides face-to-face are being delivered through other means.