2017 annual conference
A selection of materials from the conference is available below. We will be adding further material to this page shortly.
- A Framework for Research Ethics Committees – John Oates, Open University and British Psychological Society
- Not Just A Box To Be Ticked – Professor Philip Moriarty, University of Nottingham
- Research integrity and a future research culture – Dr Jo Dally & Dr Frances Downey, Royal Society
- The Concordat and the role of annual narrative statements – Max Hastings, Universities UK
- Research Integrity Annual Statements – Rowena Lamb, UCL
Please note that speakers have requested that their presentations are not hosted on any institutional websites. Copyright of the presentation rests with the speaker and/or their institution, unless otherwise stated. Use of any presentation for commercial gain or purposes requires the prior permission of the speaker.
- Zoë Hammatt, President, Z Consulting; former Director of the Division of Education and Integrity, U.S. Office of Research Integrity
- Catriona Fennell, Director Publishing Services, Elsevier
- Dr Kate Greenwood, Manager NHS Research and Development Forum
- Harriet Barnes, Head of Policy (Higher Education and Skills), the British Academy
- Dr Jo Dally, Head of Policy (Research), the Royal Society
- Simon Denegri, NIHR National Director for Patients and the Public in Research and Chair, INVOLVE; UCL.
- Dr Frances Downey, Senior Policy Adviser, the Royal Society
- Max Hastings, Policy Researcher, Universities UK
- Dr Neil Jacobs, Head of Open Science, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Rowena Lamb, Cultures of Integrity Coordinator, UCL
- Professor Philip Moriarty, School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Nottingham
- John Oates, British Psychological Society and Open University.
- James Parry, Chief Executive of UKRIO
- Dr Frances Rawle, Head of Corporate Governance and Policy, Medical Research Council
- Professor Bernard Silverman, Chair of UKRIO; former Home Office Chief Scientific Adviser