Delegate registration is still open for UKRIO’s 2015 annual conference, taking place on Wednesday 13 May 2015 at the Kensington Close Hotel, London W8 5SP.
Held in central London, the conference will address how to promote and sustain good research practice and a culture of research integrity. We will discuss how to respond to common issues and pitfalls and provide an update for new developments within the sector. With a range of expert speakers and representatives from UKRIO we hope to draw on our extensive experience and knowledge to provide an informative and interesting conference. As with our previous conferences, the event will also provide delegates the opportunity to discuss issues that matter to them and share their own experiences.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jamie Arrowsmith, Programme Manager (Research; Efficiency), Universities UK.
- Dr Philip Campbell, Editor-in-Chief, Nature.
- Dr Peter Hedges, Head of University Research Office, University of Cambridge; UKRIO Advisory Board member.
- Richard Hudson, Manager, Quality and Skills Team, Research and Innovation Services, University of Sheffield.
- Professor Ottoline Leyser CBE FRS, Director, Sainsbury Laboratory, University of Cambridge; former Deputy Chair, Nuffield Council on Bioethics.
- Andrew Miller, former Chair, House of Commons Science & Technology Select Committee.
- James Parry, Chief Executive of UKRIO.
- Professor Bernard Silverman, Chair of UKRIO and the Home Office Chief Scientific Adviser.
- Dr Elizabeth Wager, Publications Consultant, Sideview; UKRIO Advisory Board member.
- Professor Linda Woodhead MBE, ESRC Council Member and Professor of Sociology of Religion at Lancaster University.
Further information, including how to book your place, can be found here.
Please note that this event is for members of UKRIO subscriber institutions only. Institutions which subscribe to UKRIO are offered one complimentary place at the conference for their organisation.