Vacancy: Events Officer
Type: Part- time role, 0.6 – 0.8 FTE
Salary: £28,000 per annum pro-rata
We are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time Events Officer. We offer flexible working on a hybrid basis, with a combination of remote working from home and working in UKRIO’s offices in Croydon, South London.
UKRIO runs a variety of in-person, virtual and hybrid events including webinars, training programmes and our two-day annual conference, and we are looking for an experienced events professional to plan, manage and successfully deliver an exciting programme of events each year.
Our strategic aim for the future is to increase our engagement with both research integrity professionals and the wider research community. This role will be at the centre of this activity, working with the Chief Executive and other staff to plan and manage a strategy to deliver this events programme.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of planning, managing and delivering successful events – in person, virtual and hybrid
- Experience of delivering events to deadlines and on budget
- Experience of analysing and reporting of event metrics to continually improve delivery
- Experience of stakeholder and community engagement
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web page management, CRM and online booking systems (such as EventBrite)
We want someone who is:
- Able to problem-solve
- Able to work independently and as part of a small team
How to apply
We are recruiting to this vacancy via TPP, a specialist agency. To find out more about the role and how to apply follow this link: Events Officer part-time
Applications should be submitted by 28 July 2022.