Vacancy: Communications Officer
Type: Part-time role, 0.6 – 0.8 FTE
Salary: £28,000 per annum pro-rata
We are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time Communications Officer. We offer flexible working on a hybrid basis, with a combination of remote working from home and working in UKRIO’s offices in Croydon, South London.
We are looking for an experienced communications professional to plan, manage and successfully deliver an exciting programme of communications activities for our charity.
Our strategic aim for the future is to increase our engagement with both research integrity professionals and the wider research community. This role will be at the centre of this activity, working with the Chief Executive and other staff to plan and deliver communications to key stakeholders, such as their subscriber institutions, the research community and the general public. You will write, edit, co-ordinate and publish content across various channels, including the website, social media, and print and online marketing materials.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of planning, delivering and measuring the impact of a communications/marketing strategy.
- Experience of working in a communications or marketing role, with proven experience of working on diverse and wide-ranging communications activities across a variety of different forms of media and channels.
- Experience of writing, editing, co-ordinating and publishing content across various channels, including website, social media, and print and online marketing materials.
- Experience of measuring the impact of communications activities and adapting strategies as a result of the findings.
- Ability to communicate complex information and concepts in an accessible manner, to both expert and lay audiences.
- Ability to work to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritise and manage own workload and display good organisational skills.
- Experience of using/managing CRM systems and Mail Chimp/Campaign Monitor or similar package for mail management.
We want someone who is:
- Able to problem-solve
- Able to work independently and as part of a small team
How to apply
We are recruiting to this vacancy via TPP, a specialist agency. To find out more about the role and how to apply follow this link: Communications Officer part-time
Applications should be submitted by 23 September 2022.